Longest you have been without a date?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Mar 22, 2005.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

If you care to share please do.
  2. well i am 20 now and have only had one real girlfriend (a year and counting) and i wasnt really ever into the whole dating thing so i guess i could say about 19 years hehe

now one night stands, thats a different story :bag:
  3. Since commencement of dating when I was 15, I would say the longest would be around 2 months.

4. well, there was this time I was married for about 8 years..... :eek:
  5. i dont think you can really "date" when you are 15
  6. You go out to movies, you go out to dinner...just because its somewhere cheap and not a decent restaurant doesn't change that. I was with the same girl from 15 (on and off, with others in between) up until a few months back. I don't see why that isn't dating - or, once you commence being in a relationship with someone, does that suddenly mean you're no longer "dating" them?

7. well IMO i think when you are 15, or atleast in my expereance any time spent with a girl was very casual and more "seeing" one another it wasnt regularly ongoing. however once you commence being in a relationship i agree with you you are still dating them, actually i dont think you ever really stop dating them, i know once im married my wife is still going to be my girlfriend as well, i plan to treat her pretty much the same, still take her out and still suprise her once and a while

edit: when you are 15 what are you doing with this "date" that you wouldnt do with any other female friend?
  8. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    About a year, give or take.

9. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Thirteen years now. But I'm married, so it's okay.
  10. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Shoot...4, 5 years?

Sometimes it feels like I can count the days, but most times it never really occurs to me.
  11. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I think I've been on 4 or 5 in the past two years. Dang school, work, and band keeping me too busy. I don't have the energy or patience to try and date anyone right now.
  12. protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Little over a year now, but I'm working on fixing that right now. I just haven't had the need to spend money on someone else ;)

I've had some big changes in the past year growing up and all that so I think I'm about ready to go again.
  13. after a gnarly 5 year relationship and a painful breakup (i was then 24) i went 3 long years without even a hint of female companionship.. rough man.. gained a ton of weight got real depressed... not good... i tell ya i'm glad that crap is over !! :D

play music.. keeps you busy and not thinkin yerself into a hole while you ain't gettin any!! :p
  14. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    from the age of 0 to 14.
  15. Eli M.

Eli M. Life's like a movie, write your own ending

Jul 24, 2004
    New York, NY
    Unfortunately, I can top that. This week it will be 20 years and 1 month :(.
  16. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    haha :p

i meant, i was only without a date or the prospect of a date until i was 14.
  17. Now she carries around a stick to fight off the boys looking for dates. :p
  18. Eli M.

Eli M. Life's like a movie, write your own ending

Jul 24, 2004
    New York, NY
    Yeah, I know, I was just using that idea to humorously describe my pathetic life...
  19. PunkerTrav

Jul 18, 2001
    Canada & USA
    Dude, that's so emo. ;) :D

About a year for me. Give or take.
  20. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Oh, I'm there. A brief stint in my freshman year was all that is keeping that "4-5" from being "21 in August."