SOLD Longshot FT: US deluxe p for Lakland Glaub

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sirdugh, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirdugh

sirdugh

Dec 22, 2007
    columbia, mo
    I just had this up for trade and got a few offers but nothing I couldn't live without. So......what makes me think that a Glaub (skyline, obviously) or Jack Casady will magically appear on the trading block? Call me a wishful thinker:rolleyes:

I've now learned that the color is actually called "vintage blonde" and it has a RW neck and tortoise shell PG. It is a 1995, 50th anniversary model. It has a recent setup with low action and a brand spanking set of La Bella flats (medium) on it.

A link to the photos is as follows (PM me for other pics):
    http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/sirdugh/

The pics illustrate the ding on the upper edge and scratch on the back (not through the paint). The case has a middle latch that fell apart but the parts are in the case.

So, gotta p/j or casady you want to part with? I'll add cash for the right deal. I'm sure this is destined to languish but it can't hurt to ask, right?:rollno: Oh well...........

2. sirdugh

sirdugh

Dec 22, 2007
    columbia, mo
    bump for trade updates

3. sirdugh

sirdugh

Dec 22, 2007
    columbia, mo
    ......and if my dearth of feedback is an issue, please note that I have nearly 50 perfect feedback on ebay under the same name.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.