1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Look Alike Of Mike Kerr's Bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nellep, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Nellep

Nellep

Oct 10, 2019
    Hello there people of talkbass

I was thinking of getting a new bass and was wondering if there is one that looks like Mike Kerr of royal blood's custom shop Fender? I really like the look of the jaguar shape with soapbar pickups.

Thank you all very much and good luck on your searches

Nellep

2. Johnny Alien

Johnny Alien Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Nothing from Fender. It wouldn't be possible to mod the Jaguar because it has a jazz pickup behind the pickguard.

3. Nellep

Nellep

Oct 10, 2019
  4. underwhelmist

underwhelmist

Nov 16, 2018
    UK
    The answer to that question is always “yes” on here, what a bunch of enablers!

That looks like a cool bass for the price, I assume there have been
    Some compromises to hit the price though. If you wanted to upgrade the pickup would you be able to source a suitable replacement? I’m on my phone so it’s difficult to see what shape & size it is.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021