Look at my puppy!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I got a new puppy dog :D

My older sister found her walking around on our street on friday... So she took the dog to houses in our section of our neighborhood, and no one claimed her... We checked the papers, and no dogs match her description. And we aren't going to post an ad saying we have her, because if they really care, they will look for her.

She is huge for her apparent age... She can't be older than 8 months, judging by her teeth... but she is almost as tall as samson who is our german shep/golden retriever mix....

And since we have a samson, we obviously need a Delilah... so we named her Delilah.

This is the first dog I've had since I was in 4th grade...

She is so cute, its not even funny. She loves doritos, and isn't to good on her feet... and she tries to act like a bad ass. She pushes sam when we try to pet him...

We had to keep Sam at my aunts house last night, cause she wasnt taking well to him... so we brought sam over this morning and played with him in the back yard, and when we brought Delilah out, she growled at him, then Sam growled louder, and she jumped on our patio table... So once dominance was established, all was well...

And without further wait... Here is my baby girl, Delilah!

(Oh, and we don't know what the hell she is. Can any one help? :p)
  2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    One more of my baby, and here is one with same and queenie... Sam is in front, queenie in the back
  3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks

Beauty and the Beast...
  4. It's a dog. :p

Be careful about her behaviour towards Samson; a friend of mine in Ireland found a stray and it attacked their other dog, so they had it put down. If they don't become friendly quickly, I'd be thinking of getting rid of it. :meh:
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Kinda looks like a german shepherd crossed with some kind of short haired breed.

No one wants to look at your puppy though...they only want to look at my puppy.

brad cook
  6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
  7. Mmmmm, puppy.

:homer drool:

Rock on
  8. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Your puppy is not even a puppy...it's a shaved wombat that's prone to masturbation. How you like me now, biatch?!

brad cook
  9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    OK. But your puppy still sucks.
  10. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    I like Queenie the best. I have a welsh corgi too.
  11. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    That is one cute pup and when I say cute I mean mutt cute. What the Hell kinda dog is that?

Looks like a lab mixed with a German Sheperd with a hint of crazy mutt dog :hyper:
  12. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Nice blink shirt mike :D!
  13. Yeah, she looks like a shepherd mixed with some kind of big hound.

Let's all find out http://www.akc.org

Good luck with her Mike. I'm getting vibes from the pictures that she is/is going to be strong willed.

Dogs is Da Bomb. :D

14. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    That first bit pisses me off, if you haven't reported the dog to Animal Control AND the police with full discription, you are attempting to steal someone elses pet.

That said, [edit] looked again... yeah, maybe shepard [/edit]. the black/purple on the inside of the mouth could be Chow or Shar-Pei.

My guess is 5 month old.

CALL ANIMAL CONTROL!!!! tell them you don't want it to go to a shelter and you'll keep it if the owner doesn't claim it.
  15. cute puppy...sheperd/lab maybe?
  16. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    If that dog had any chow at all in it I'm pretty sure the hair would be much bushier.

brad cook
  17. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm with James. If my dog somehow got lost without his tags I'd want the finder to at least make an effort to locate me. :bawl:

18. Aww.... :smug:
    How old is he/she now?