Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Look what I got!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Report card time! MY parents gave me 2 effects boxs they've been hiding.. I was so excitied when i got the blue box showing.. *kisses his whammy pedal*

[​IMG]

2. And it's red brother

[​IMG]

3. Cool...tell us about your creepy digital distortion/fuzz/OD box? What do you think? Warm enough? No chilly shrill buzziness? There is supposedly a RAT setting on that thing. A RAT with a blend control would be very cool. I have the Digitech bass synth wah and I think the build is pretty good? Damn cheap too....

4. It's pretty cool... The RAT setting leaves a bit to be desired though, but with a little turn to the left or right, you can morph the Rat and ODB-3 settings which is good, silent too. It's really good for getting those fuzzed out (but a GOOD fuzzed out) sound for like a lead part, and with a little twiddling, i managed to get a sound like Jaco does on Herandu (sp?)

5. Another thing, if anybody has the manual for the Bass Whammy, can you please email it to me? thanks.