1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Look what I got!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Report card time! MY parents gave me 2 effects boxs they've been hiding.. I was so excitied when i got the blue box showing.. *kisses his whammy pedal*

[​IMG]

2. And it's red brother

[​IMG]

3. Cool...tell us about your creepy digital distortion/fuzz/OD box? What do you think? Warm enough? No chilly shrill buzziness? There is supposedly a RAT setting on that thing. A RAT with a blend control would be very cool. I have the Digitech bass synth wah and I think the build is pretty good? Damn cheap too....

4. It's pretty cool... The RAT setting leaves a bit to be desired though, but with a little turn to the left or right, you can morph the Rat and ODB-3 settings which is good, silent too. It's really good for getting those fuzzed out (but a GOOD fuzzed out) sound for like a lead part, and with a little twiddling, i managed to get a sound like Jaco does on Herandu (sp?)

5. Another thing, if anybody has the manual for the Bass Whammy, can you please email it to me? thanks.