1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LOOK

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by BassGirl1122, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Spinal Tapper

Spinal Tapper

Nov 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Well, the good news is you looked great. The bad news is I couldn't hear a lick of music in those videos. As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters!

Keep rockin'
    Dave

2. I got the DVD of me playing the next night, very clear sound and picture..however, I gotta figure out how to upload a DVD on you tube...I am not too smart! lol!:confused:

3. marcopalla

marcopalla

Aug 31, 2005
    I like the video...
    audio is one of the worst I have ever heard....
    but you are quite hOOt :D

now the seriuos part:
    you have to take the .vob file from your DVD and convert in a good format, like SVCD (super video cd), to produce a .mpg file, then upload to UTub

if you use nero to burn cd, you also have "nero vision" to do that conversion,
    otherwise you can use super http://www.erightsoft.org/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe

4. yeah I know...it was filmed with a camera phone and he was standing by a speaker, but it got me in there-so that is what I was tickled over.
    Thanks for the dvd advice. I will try tomorrow to see if I can get it going...

5. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Very nice, congrats. You dont see pretty girls playing bass everyday