1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lookie what they got!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JZQuantum, Dec 28, 2011.

1. JZQuantum

JZQuantum Supporting Member

Oct 12, 2008
  2. Don't Buy It!

Damn those are pretty!

3. JonahTheAmazing

JonahTheAmazing

Dec 19, 2010
    That's probably one of the better deals on Rondo I have seen in a while. No competition on the price, you'd be hard pressed to find fivers in the price range. Definitely need to hear one, because it looks fine, and if it sounds as good or better, it would be tough not to buy it.

4. I'm always shocked at how inexpensive these decent quality SX instruments are. As long as the buyer can do their own setups, it's a phenomenal deal. But also factor shipping and case prices.

5. Slater

Slater Leave that thing alone. Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    The headstock doesn't look so bad with all those tuners on it! :D

6. bassbenj

bassbenj

Aug 11, 2009
    Don't buy it. Cheap Chinese slave labor crap! I'd never own one of those... Oh wait, I do own one. In fact it's on the bench downstairs right now for shielding, threaded inserts, string tree etc. As best as I can tell with the original strings, there very little not love about this if you have any interest at all in a Fender-style sixer. (just check out Low End and Steve Bailey versions for a price compare!) Probably would make a decent all-around sixer if you added an Audere preamp (which I haven't because I AM interested in trying the Six string passive Fender-style thing)

Actually I own three SX 6ers. Two Ash and this one Alder. Only question left is which one gets defretted! By the way the two ash ones are currently strung one with flats and one with rounds. Two entirely different but both amazing tones!

One thing though. These are painted, mine is burst! neener neener!

This isn't helping you resist, is it?

7. JZQuantum

JZQuantum Supporting Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Uhhhh, no. Must resist. I have too many SXers now. That red one is nice though.