1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

lookin for a delay whats good???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Namaah, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Namaah

Namaah

Dec 21, 2002
    Bronx, NYC
    Yeah... Im looking for something that would sound really good with a Unibass, and a Deep Impact (along with chorus, wah, flange and distortion). Something that has a decent size (boss size or EHX small clone size) cause im lacking space on my board. Would there be a difference between analouge and digital??? PLEASE HELP ME i feel naked without it.

2. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I checked out the new BOSS DD-6 last weekend, I realy liked it, stereo output and stereo input
    all kinds of goodies, It was $139.00 as soon as I scratch it up I am getting one. check it out at bossus.com.:)

3. Nails

Nails

Jun 4, 2000
    Austin, Tejas
    I use a Danelectro Dan-Echo, and I like it. It's not as fancy as other pedals, but all I wanted was a straight up delay and it does that well.

4. Namaah

Namaah

Dec 21, 2002
    Bronx, NYC
    The last thing i need is another Akai :smug:. They are awesome man. I completely forgot about it, and it is now in consiceration (did i spell that rite???). BUT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN FIT IT =-(

5. rygelxvi

rygelxvi

Jan 6, 2003
    The Boss DD-20, the mother of all digital delay pedls.