Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lookin for the style of these guys!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by funkopotimus, Feb 7, 2001.

1. ok i love these guys, this is the only song i can find by them, and i'm not even sure what genre they'd be, i want more music like this,

the band is called Supple and the song is a cover of "stayin alive"

please take a listen and tell me if you know anything!!! i love these guys!!!!

steve

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Do a search in the "Listen to Music" at http://www.farmclub.com .
    I tape that awful show out of morbid curiosity when I'm playing on Sat. nights and Supple was on one. They'll be there.

3. that site blows i cant find anything there, where would i find it??

4. rickbass

It's not real hard. You click on "Listen to Music", do a search for 'supple", click on either song or the band's name and they give you a couple tracks to listen to and some info. about the band. I don't think these guys even have a CD out yet.

5. thank you muchly, now i'm pissed at it cause its telling me that my postal code isnt real,............. bastards

6. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

I went to Farmclub.com too and finally figured out to try music to listen to, but it took so long to download the list, I gave up. Maybe I'll try it agin later. I just don't have much patience with sites that take forever to download, though.

jason oldsted

7. rickbass

Maybe it was just traffic on the lines. I don't think this HP Pavilion piece of crap I suckered into last fall would be the reason I get their downloads reasonably fast, (15-30 seconds). Broadband won't hit we among the masses too soon for me.