Lookin through ebay...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dean_CustomJazz, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
  2. fadlan bassman

fadlan bassman

Oct 23, 2001
    Never heard of "Final German"
    Is that a good manufacturer? The 4x12 looked like a 2x12.
  3. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    The Ampeg guy doesn't know about the concept of area :D.

Why do the Tech cabs confuse you? I bought one of the 2x12s from that guy. It's OK.
  4. ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    I was also gonna make a post about that Ampeg 8x6.5 I was wondering if anyone had tried one and their opinions on it.
  5. Pre EB

Pre EB

Mar 15, 2002
    Denton, Tx
    I want the Ampeg! I have no Money!!
    I have enough cabs.....I think!
  6. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    "Final"= Its the last of his stock. I bought 2 of the 2x12's from him and (after some technical fixes with the second one) am very happy with them.
  7. I have always wanted a stack of those "mini-SVT's" That would be so wicked for any coffee-shop gigs. It is very difficult to find any info on these cabs......would love to know.
  8. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    I had an 806 cabinet...it was nice and cute but shy in the low end... those 6.5 rubber surround woofers in a sealed box don't offer up much booty. I never did try mine with the band...

I didn't like the tweeter either...hissy without the benefits...and no level control it's either on or it's off.

Jay Storey wrote a nice review on either Harmony Central or bgra.net check there.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, ask and I'll try to help. I do have an old (mid '90s) Ampeg catalog with the 806 in it...