1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking 4 replacement pickguard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GGman, Jan 11, 2017.

1. GGman

GGman

Oct 17, 2008
    I have a used Gibson SG Standard 2015 Bass Guitar that came with a heavily scratched up pickguard. I am not seeing anything so far searching online for a replacement. Anyone no where I can find one? I see everything except this one. I did some research on polishing and so on, but I am thinking these scratches might be too much to get out. Some talked of sanding/polishing but said in the end it never looks like new and shiny. I get the bass delivered next week. I would like to not have to buy a new one if possible unless the cost is low.

Attached Files:

MrRubi04 likes this.
  2. MrBassman17

MrBassman17

Dec 30, 2011
    Brewster, NY
    I have one that is mint, replaced it with a custom pearloid I had made for my EB3 - how does $10 sound?

3. GGman

GGman

Oct 17, 2008
    I would like to keep it stock with the black-white-black that came with the bass. I would like $10 for one. :) I think Todd at Gibson replied to my email and he said $25 for new stock. I have go back and read his email to be sure.