1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

looking at these two setups and i'm torn

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by aron86, Mar 14, 2006.

1. aron86

aron86

Mar 14, 2006
    i'm looking at a behringer 4-10 aluminum cones paired with the 450-watt bx4500 head or the 2-10 and the 1-15 aluminum cones paired with the same head and i don't know. the 4-10 and the head is a little cheaper but i don't know.help

2. hey man, its kind of a tough question....there's no right or wrong answer. With the 15 + 2x10 setup, you will cover all the frequencies no problem (bass to spare), although it likely will not be quite as "tight" as the 4x10. This being said, don't think that the 4x10 will be weak sounding. I guess I'm saying that my pref would be for the 410, not too mention its one less cab to move.

3. lomer

lomer

Mar 20, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    get the pair of cabs man, trust me you'll love the full range you get from 10's and 15's..... I was having problems with my tone a coupla weeks ago and couldn't work out what was going on, then I realised last time I moved my rig I forgot to plug the 15" in.... that's how noticable the difference is.....