1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking Back on the Years

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by TheDarkReaver, Apr 17, 2010.

1. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    You know how sometimes you look back to when you were younger and think "man, what was I thinking". At least I won't back and see this!

http://appolyon666.deviantart.com/

:crying:

"Hell yeah, I'm a Satanic Nazi! W00t!"

2. Jerose

Jerose

Nov 28, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    For some reason I have a feeling the gravestone reads "Deli Sandwich". No idea why, though.

3. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    :scowl:

That is one confused young man. Give's us Washingtonians (the State) a bad name.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    No joke. But not so surprising for someone from down there.

-Mike

5. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Battletoads is one of his favorite video games? I think he's just trying to look cool by using the nostalgia factor.

6. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I expected his hometown to read Hayden Lake Idaho.

oh and (rereading my post) *Gives.

7. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Seems a bit foolish to create a profile on the internet in which you openly admit that you are a Nazi, post works of art which confirm said admission, and then post up a nice big photo of yourself for everyone to see... :meh:

8. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    125877881_4dc2bb6b1b.

9. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    That stupid kid just made me slightly nausaeted. Might have something to do with my hangover.

10. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Wait till someone steals his car, or mugs him. Im willing to bet that 'Do what you will shall be the whole of the law' will be replaced with 'Thats not fair!'.

Some people have to learn the hard way I guess.

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Yeah, even better. I mistakenly stopped in that town one time on my way to Montana. It was the first time I ever seen a "Whites Welcome" sign. Shocking.

-Mike

12. Don't forget he said what his first name is, and you can see his last name on his lame butt art. We know where you are, Jeremy Metts....

13. KrisH

KrisH

Nov 6, 2007
    New Jersey
    He's been rather selective: "An it harm none, do what you will" is the common version of the rede. Crowley was a sham.

14. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    Gosh, who hasn't dressed up like a Fascist and posted pictures on the internet? Didn't work out so well for Prince William.

15. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    It was Prince Harry who dressed as a Nazi.

16. XtreO

XtreO

Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    I'm a bit ashamed a wannabe-nazi likes the same movies as I do :(

17. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    Those are just good movies :) Except for hostel the list matches my favorite movies too!

18. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Actually, it worked out incredibly well for Prince William. It reinforced his image as the responsible one, which is good considering that he is the heir to the throne after Charles is gone. Prince Harry didn't come out of the whole thing looking so good though...

19. Somebody will eventually knock some sense into him. Being proud of being White?....oh, please! :eyebrow:..........might work with another race though.....

20. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Bet the douche walks around goin "look at Mein Stein" to everyone in pottery class....