1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

looking for a bass with p-bass p-up and a humbucker

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by andthenwhen, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Does anyone know of any basses like this but in the 700 dollar range. i need a p-bass pickup and a humbucker in the bridge.

2. How about a Kramer Pioneer bass:
    f2cb_3.

or a Kramer Focus 7000:
    1aa9_3.

That Pioneer bass just closed on ebay with no bids. The opening bid was only $495 which seems like a great deal to me since it is one of the strat head Pioneers.

The Focus 7000's can usually be had on ebay for between $200-$300 for a mint one or $100-$200 for a not so mint one.

Both models are very nice players and very underated, if you ask me.

Craig

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    You can pick up a used (and now discontinued) Fender American Deluxe P-Bass for $800-$1000 if you save up some more cash.

4. i like the kramers, never seen them
    i looked at the p-bass deluxe but it cost too much
    i dont want to spend too much because this bass is for stage use and i jump around alot and have damaged a number of basses on stage

5. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    My thoughts exactly.

6. i'd prefer a more p-bass type guitar but i cant afford the american deluxe bass as i am trying to get a new amp as well, if there is a cheaper p-bass model like this let me know, but am looking for something of mild quality

7. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    They still make them. It's the five string that's discontinued