Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for a bassist in Mass/Connecticut

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fastplant, Sep 26, 2002.

1. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    I'm new here, so I'm not entirely sure where to post this. I am a drummer in a band called WorthyCause. I was once a bass player for some time and I happened upon this site. I now play drums however and my band is looking for a bass player to add to our line up. We play mainly Dave Matthews, Phish, BNL, and the like, with many other styles intertwined and we play many originals as well. We play in the Springfield, MA and Hartford, CT area. If you are interested, please check out our site www.worthycausemusic.com Or drop me an email at fastplant5@aol.com, thanks for your time

~John

2. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Hey, if I still lived in the area, man, I'd give it a shot! Good luck.

3. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    Well, move back already!!! Hahaha, thanks anyway.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Well, I live in CT and dig that style of music, but I'm about forty-five minutes outside of Hartford and I don't drive. You might want to put an ad in the Hartford Advocate (local arts and music paper). You'd probably get a good amount of responses. Good luck!

5. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    We were gonna do that but it's $40 a week to put an add in that paper, and almost every add is for a bass player already. We thought we'd try our luck on the internet first, thanks though.