1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for a good tube combo amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TheGreatSealof, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I currently own an Ampeg BA115. I do not gig and play at home for myself. I also goof around with guitar.

I owned a Fender Mustang II solid state amp. I heard many times that a tube amp is superior to a solid state amp. So, I purchased a Blackheart Little Giant combo tube amp, and wow! What a difference.

I am thinking that a tube combo bass amp will also be superior to my Ampeg combo solid state bass amp.

Any suggestions for a Bass combo tube amp?

2. IPYF

IPYF

Mar 31, 2011
    The Fender TV amps are very popular. I find that they're not versatile enough and feel a bit fuzzy around the midrange but I know many people on here love their guts.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021