Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for a multi effects pedal...HELP!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by corrosivemind5, May 18, 2004.

1. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    Hey,

I wanted to get a really fun and great sounding effects pedal thats somewhat easy to control from around 75-100 give or take a few bux.....so if you have any advise on a great multi effects pedal for the bass please gimme the heads up......THANKS ALOT

Ben :bassist:

2. krazy_olie

krazy_olie

May 10, 2004
    Theres two main ones in that price Digitech Bp200 and Zoom708II, they are both decent and have a lot of effects, the quality of the effects aren't great but i suppose they would do the trick. These two have expression pedals so you can have wah and volume pedals. Cheaper ones don't

3. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    Behringer V amp pro ...... you'd be surprised at what excellent sounds you can get.
    Amp and cab modelling too! :hyper:

4. Behringer V Amp Pro $299. New, that's alot over his price range. There is a chance you can find one used for $100, but I wouldn't count on it.

I like the Digitech. I think the build quality is better than the Zoom, and I never really liked the tone of Zoom's effects. That's just my opinion.

5. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    He doesn't give a location, I was assuming U.K. pounds.
    I got mine for £135 brand new and shipped from Ebay.
    :)

6. Nice! Those Behringers sound pretty good, good score.