1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for a multi effects pedal...HELP!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by corrosivemind5, May 18, 2004.

1. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    Hey,

I wanted to get a really fun and great sounding effects pedal thats somewhat easy to control from around 75-100 give or take a few bux.....so if you have any advise on a great multi effects pedal for the bass please gimme the heads up......THANKS ALOT

Ben :bassist:

2. krazy_olie

krazy_olie

May 10, 2004
    Theres two main ones in that price Digitech Bp200 and Zoom708II, they are both decent and have a lot of effects, the quality of the effects aren't great but i suppose they would do the trick. These two have expression pedals so you can have wah and volume pedals. Cheaper ones don't

3. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    Behringer V amp pro ...... you'd be surprised at what excellent sounds you can get.
    Amp and cab modelling too! :hyper:

4. Behringer V Amp Pro $299. New, that's alot over his price range. There is a chance you can find one used for $100, but I wouldn't count on it.

I like the Digitech. I think the build quality is better than the Zoom, and I never really liked the tone of Zoom's effects. That's just my opinion.

5. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    He doesn't give a location, I was assuming U.K. pounds.
    I got mine for £135 brand new and shipped from Ebay.
    :)

6. Nice! Those Behringers sound pretty good, good score.