1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for a singer and more?

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Marley's Ghost, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Then check out this ad I found in HC!

Creative Musician with strong lead singing, harmony arrangements, harmonica and drumming AVAILABLE!!
    Captain Beefheart, Robert Plant, Roger Daltrey, Ella Fitzgerald, Gilbert and Sullivan, Pete Townshend, Tom Waits, Bill Monroe, Howlin' Wolf, Morrissey, Tony Bennett, Paul McCartney, Burton Cummings, Les Claypool, Ralph Stanley, Al Jolson. I like these people. Whatever that tells you about me is fine. But Dont ****ing judge me because I am above it. I am a singer, I want to work with people who are not incredibly old. I love music and I want to meet with people who are intelligent, artistic, weird, funny, clever, and preferably talented at something musical even if you are just an exceptional tupperware player. Jazz, blues, funk whatever, I like good music. Or rather, the music that I like is good. The artists above, some of them at least, were members of groups that were very popular many years ago, which would in some circles gain them the label of classic rock. **** that to put The Who and Led Zeppelin on a list that included Bon Jovi or Boston? Disgraceful. The above list is of singers, and people whose voices I dig. I wont go into any more about me or my abilities here, only if someone emails me about themselves and has questions. I am 24 male by the way. TA
    Music Style(s): Other

Name: Ryan <YisConfused>
    Submitted at: 2008-08-09 18:44:13

2. MistaMarko

MistaMarko

Feb 3, 2006
    USA
    Wait your the guy in that ad or your posting it for someone?

3. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Fixed it.