1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for a small volume pedal - DOD FX-17 or AMT Little Loudmouth LLM-2?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by liveburning274, Oct 14, 2013.

1. liveburning274

liveburning274

Mar 25, 2008
    Peoria, IL
    Anybody have any experience with these guys? Or another option? I'm wanting to find a good volume pedal for my nano board.

2. pietrocefa

pietrocefa

May 3, 2011
    Fx 17 works great, unexpensive, small, easy to find, also a wha (not for every taste).
    ...My 1 cent.

3. liveburning274

liveburning274

Mar 25, 2008
    Peoria, IL
    So it no low end loss? Anybody found a small foot print volume pedal out there? It's like no one has ever made some mini version of an EB type pedal...

gnarkill likes this.
  4. I had the AMT WH-1B and it was a great little bass wah pedal! now I was lurking on the LLM-2, can it works on active and passive bass?

5. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    The FX-17 is a cool pedal, but a bit touchy depending on what you're looking to do with it. The throw is pretty small, so it is better for volume swells than for subtle tweaks. It also isn't true bypass and does affect the tone in my experience. I mostly prefer to use it as a CV control expression pedal, which it is great for. I am also curious about the AMT- looks ideal to me!