Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for an Offspring tab

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SpankBass, Feb 24, 2001.

1. I'm looking for the offspring tab for "Have you ever?" off their Americana CD. There is a bass lick in the middle of it that I really want to learn, but no on has it. Think any of you expert bass players out there can help me out by referring me to a site or just giving it to me via e-mail? Thanx

2. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

I'll move this to "Miscellaneous" where more people will see it and it may attract more responses.

jason oldsted

3. Spanky,

I refer you to your left. Click on the link that says "Tabs". Proceed to the letter "O" (for Offspring). Scroll down the list until you find the word "Offspring". Click this link and scroll down this list until you see the song "Have You Ever". Click on said song and this should take you to that which you cannot hear.

Please note that you should not attempt this unless you are an expert bass player. :rolleyes:

4. I_Dream_Of_Bass

I_Dream_Of_Bass

Feb 8, 2001
  5. Thank you I_Dream_Of_Bass, and as for Stingray5...I did try to find that tab on this site and didn't find it. Why do you think I posted the message?

6. You could do yourself a favor and learn it by ear. That's how us old farts used to do it in the good ol' days.:)

7. Hey,I found that tab in the tab library.....pretty fun to play too!Go for it!

8. It was hidden under O for Offspring and then you had to left click the song title.......
    www.talkbass.com/cgi-bin/tab.cgi?../../tab/o/offspring/have_you_ever.btab

9. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    You must have not played bass very long! You shouldnt need tab for the offspring i think that he has only played for a couple years! Naa just giving you craap! Try harmony central! And yes iam a old fart as well!hehe