1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for bass lessons in London, England?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by PJ Shepherd, Jan 17, 2012.

1. PJ Shepherd

PJ Shepherd

Feb 10, 2011
    London, UK
    Hi everyone,

I can offer competitive rates in what is generally a very expensive city! Here's a short biography:

I'm 27 years old but I have 15 years experience of playing in bands. In that time, I've played hundreds of shows in all sorts of places and venues, and toured all over the UK, Europe and America, playing not just bass but also guitar and drums as well as doing vocals. I've done session work for some well known international acts and also for some lesser known acts too. I even play in a punk rock karaoke band. I can not only give you the basics of playing, show you good technique and teach you about theory, but can also help you to better play along with other musicians, and pass on knowledge and experience that you can only get from spending time on the road. I'm friendly, reliable and offer very competitive rates. Any age, any style, it's never too late to learn and have fun! Email me on pjandgaby@gmail.com or PM me if you're interested, and we can swap details. I look forward to meeting you!