1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Looking for Bass Rental: New Brunswick, Canada

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Riley Z, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Riley Z

Riley Z

Nov 27, 2015
    Hello all!

I need to rent a double bass with pickup for a few shows in NB, Canada, July 18-21. Playing with a celtic band, so it doesn't have to be an amazing instrument. Just a decent plywood with a decent pickup with do nicely!

The show is in Miramichi but I'm flying in/out through Moncton. Can anyone help me out? If not, does anyone have any leads? Are there better places to find such things than on Talkbass?

Any input is appreciated, thanks, everyone!

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

The local Long and McQuade rents instruments. You could also try St.John Music, if they have one. I have never been to Moncton let alone rented an upright there but that would be the first places I would look as a Canadian.

Riley Z likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021