Looking for EMGs in Europe plz help!!!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by E.J. T.N.T., Jan 20, 2006.

1. A friend of got like a month ago a used spector Europe5 which kick ass but unfortunately damaged a pickup(it has 2 40DC pickups).So does anybody know any european online resource for EMG pickups cause the official Greek dealer will bring one only after special order (that's 100$ plus the price of the product)?
  2. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
  3. luknfur

Jan 14, 2004

you can also contact ebay sellers and request international shipping if they don't offer it. I've never turned down anybody if there wasn't a language barrier - if they contacted me and asked permission before bidding.
  4. I've bought loads of stuff from Thomann over the last couple of years and they are very reliable and have some of the best prices in Europe. A couple of times I've returned stuff for different reasons and they've always been great to deal with. I've also had stuff sent to Spain and again no problems.

I think this is your pu:

Confirm the price with them because that's the UK price and there are small variations due to different VAT in each country. Shipment is fixed (€20 to Spain, I guess Greece will be similar) regardless of what you order.
  5. I don't know seems like they won't ship in Greece,any other?