1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for feedback on a head/cab set up

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Shine, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Shine

Shine

Apr 10, 2018
    Long time guitar player moved to bass permanently about 3 years ago. I have been woodshedding about 2 hours a day and feel I am at a place to invest in some better gear. I am currently using 2 200w combos in stereo, and it gets the job done, but it lacks in head room and tone. It's time to move up.

I have access to Eden (through my store) at cost + shipping, so value wise, I am thinking of starting there with ideas. I have read much of what is posted here and other places, and there seems to be mixed feelings about the Eden WTP900. I have listened to an Aguilar DB751 and it rocked my world. But....$2500 for a head is a lot.

The Eden WTP900 powering an Eden D210XST and a D212XST in stereo seems pretty sweet. Would appreciate any opinions on this.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021