1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for Fender Bass Amp logo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rolorocknerd, Jan 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. rolorocknerd

rolorocknerd

Sep 17, 2008
    Kansas
    I have a Fender Bass Combo 350 Rumble and I noticed today I had lost the Fender logo for the front. I know that its kinda not so serious but I thought it looked so nice on it. Anyone knows where I could buy a new one. Internet searches were not my friend today......

Attached some pics 2315700020v1_hi-d3f5c83bf3febe7659bc5cd15e7827d7.jpg fender.jpg

2. ThudThudThud

ThudThudThud

Jun 4, 2010
    I took one off the front of my 4x10. I didn't like the way it looked.
    If I knew where it was I'd send it to you.

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Contact Fender parts they may have some.
    Customer Service: 1-844-202-0924 (US Toll Free)

4. To be just a little different, I went to an auto junk yard, and found an old Volkswagen logo, and stuck it to my cabinet grill.

I'd like to say it makes people laugh, but that's probably from my bass-playing.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    Old Garage-Bander likes this.
  5. There a few on the Bay right now.

6. rolorocknerd

rolorocknerd

Sep 17, 2008
    Kansas
    and I would pay shipping LOL

7. rolorocknerd

rolorocknerd

Sep 17, 2008
    Kansas
    where did you see that on Ebay? I was looking up and down for them....

8. I took one off my Rumble 150. I'll look for it when I get home. Pretty sure I still have it.

9. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    A perfect job for a 3D printer. There are internet shops that do that sort of thing.

10. I found them listed under amps. Narrowed it down to bass and they were the newest items yesterday at 7 o'clock or so.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021