1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for Fuzzrocious Mail Order Muff samples

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Josh Pelican, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I've been looking for some samples of this pedal for a while now and I haven't had any luck. I figured this would be the best place to search for it. Unfortunately Ryan said he doesn't have any and I don't think Ron has his anymore.

Does anyone here currently own one? If so, would you be willing to provide some samples? I'm thinking about getting Ryan build me one, but I'd like to know what it sounds like beforehand!

2. Isn't the Mail Order Muff a Russian clone? If so I made one and you can check it out here:

Ben Scott/Horsegun | Boherald

Its in a band mix and I use it at the very top of the tune. Not trying to plug my band just thought it would get you in the ball park. I don't know the mods if any Ryan performed on the circuit.

3. It is a Russian clone, but Ryan has a way with pedals. It probably doesn't sound exactly like a Russian. I'll check that clip out, though.