Looking for German TB members...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JPJ, Dec 19, 2001.

1. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I'm interested in hearing from any Talkbass members who are currently living in Germany. I would like to know what the best price on a Glockenklang 2X10 and 1X15 would be if they were purchased in Germany. Thanks!
  2. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    from the catalogue:

the bassware line duo box (w tweeter) 2x10 = $ 668.161 (740 Euro)
    bassware line uno box 1x15 w tweeter 740 Euro
    w/o tweeter 665 Euro = $ 600.442

actually, you should be able to get them cheaper than that, 'cause there'S always room for some talking with the salesman...
  3. Sammy

Aug 31, 2000

If you cruise around the Glockenklang web site, you will find the hyper-links to all the stores in Germany that carry them. If you surf these sites using the "Goggle" search engine, they provide a translation tool. I've found the Ibbenbüren, Musik-Produktiv store having a full list and good prices.

4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
  5. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I actually have already tried your suggestion, but I couldn't make a connection with any of the sites...must just be a temporary thing for me. I also just discovered the translation feature on google last night, which allowed me to read the reviews on their web page for the first time...sort of! The translation was, shall we say..."interesting" at best, but it got the job done. Otherwise, thanks guys for the help, and I encourage others with advice to keep posting. Thanks!
  6. Musik produktiv sells them for

2x10" = 745 €
    1x15" + horn = 745 €
    1x15" = 665 €