LOOKING FOR GOOD TAPPING DVD'S/BOOKS

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by lang, Sep 18, 2006.

1. lang

lang

Jan 10, 2004
    hello, just wondering if anyone knew of any good instructional dvd's and books for tapping. i know there are a bunch but just wanted to see which ones were good. thanks

lang

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Stuart Hamm's "Slap tap and pop" video has a rather good section on tapping, but good luck trying to track it down-I made both my Stuart Hamm videos into DVD's so I wouldn't wear the tapes out!

Also, Jonas Hellborg's book "Chord basics" is very good, as I has loads of chrod shapes which will really spice up your tapping and get you trying new shapes!

3. lang

lang

Jan 10, 2004
    hi, any chance of me getting a copy of that stu hamm video from you. dvd or video, i'd prefer dvd but i'll take vhs. i just missed one on ebay today by like 5 minutes. it only went for $4.95. anyway i would really appreciate it. i have a couple of vids you might want, maybe we can trade. i have a bill dickens instructional video, and an ed friedland slap video, both great. i can put them on dvd for you. please let me know. thanks

chris

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021