Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Why_rock, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Why_rock

Why_rock

Apr 9, 2003
    East Texas
    Thanks guys for the help with the hartke decsion. I have already decided on an avatar 4-10 and most likely hartke 3500 head but i would like to know where would a good place to buy them used from on-line, and is the 3500 head rack-mountable. (thats what i perfer)

2. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    Ebay is a good place. Sometimes bassgear.com... I think try bassnw.com, or basspalace.com. Mattsmusic.com has the HA3500 for the cheapest price new anywhere. As for the Avatar you might wanna check Ebay if there are any up for bid. You might be able to get them cheaper than what they go for on the website.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy

May 9, 2001
    Orange County, CA
    As NDJX has suggested; E-Bay is good place to check... if you can take the wait, feel comfortable sending your check, money order or billing your credit card for equipment you've only seen a picture/s of?? (actually, that is where I bought my SWR head)

Another good place - not checking to see where you're residing, is recycler.com

michael s.

4. I saw the title of the thread, and thought to myself..............................aren't we all ?

5. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    lol....yes.....yes we are....

6. Yes please. I'll have dozen.

7. +1 :D

8. Why_rock

Why_rock

Apr 9, 2003
    East Texas
    yes i thought it would get attention