1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for high end leather strap

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by straightblues, Mar 25, 2013.

1. straightblues

straightblues

Mar 5, 2013
    I was at the NAMM show in January and came across a company who sold great leather bass straps. But I forgot the name of the company. So who is making high end leather straps for bass? This wasn't a small custom maker like Brookwood Leather it was a production shop but wasn't as big as someone like Levy. Any ideas? I think they only made bass straps and they were highly decorated with conchos and stuff.

2. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Paging LilRay........

3. Muckaluck

Muckaluck

Oct 11, 2005
    Whitby, Ontario
    Maybe italiastraps.com

They have nice 4" straps that feel good and can really distribute the weight of a heavy bass.

4. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    LM Products
    Eyeland Industries
    Moody

5. straightblues

straightblues

Mar 5, 2013
    Those Italia are nice, I have a couple. But the one I saw are much higher end. They were also decorated with conchos and stuff.

6. straightblues

straightblues

Mar 5, 2013
    No not these guys, but they are all nice!

7. Go to the NAMM website and scroll the list of exhibitors to see if anything rings a bell.

8. straightblues

straightblues

Mar 5, 2013
    That was a good idea. They had an interactive map. I took a look. I think it was Richter Straps out of Germany but I don't see the straps I saw at NAMM on their site. Although they have a lot of nice straps.