Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking For Info on Warwick Amps!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by panhandle red, Jun 19, 2002.

1. panhandle red

panhandle red

Jun 19, 2002
    I have noticed several of these Warwick combos (CL & CCL) around lately and they're very good looking units with a lot of bump. Does anybody know who makes them for Warwick? Anybody know of any flies on them, other than the price?

2. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Apr 2, 2001
    PDX
    Uh, I believe they are made by Warwick. Haven't tried them but they look high quality. The built in handtruck is extremely cool as well.

3. TRU

TRU

Apr 12, 2002
    Northern Europe
    I have a W-CL and can highly recommend it! It is quite loud despite the small size and best of all: it sounds good. EQ section is both versatile and easy to use. The basic sound is quite clean and middley, which may be a good or bad thing depending on your preference. Some german net-shops have good prices for it.

I have an impression that at least the woofer is made by Next. They also offer subwoofers that are the same shape as W-CL/CCL http://www.audiohaus.com/

4. E-mail Warwick.

They sent me a booklet with all the review from various mags regarding their amps, cabs, and preamps.