Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for locking 1/4" jack to replace std.1/4"jack

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by qveda, May 30, 2002.

  1. qveda


    Apr 3, 2002
    I'm looking for locking 1/4" jack (TRS) to replace std.1/4" TRS jack on my Chapman Stick. I've seen that Neutrik makes a panel mount jack, but I'd like to find one that uses a lock nut rather than a bezel and screws. I've seen basses that use these, but can't recall which ones. Any idea where I might obtain one?

    thanks, - Qua