Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for old gear (Ashly BP-41)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Muehl, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Muehl

Muehl

Apr 23, 2004
    (I my be showing my age, but) I am interested in acquiring an old Ashly BP-41 preamp and have been unsuccessful with Ashly direct, Ashly reps, and even eBay.

Any help that would direct me toward places with used gear would be much appreciated.

2. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    There was a guy who had one for sale cheap on the classifieds not too long ago. If I remember, I'll look for his e-mail at home tonight and tell him you're looking for one.

3. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    I may be able to help. Ashley is manufactured in the city where I live. There is still alot of old eq's preamps etc. that show up in the local music stores from time to time. I'll check around town for you. How much would you be willing to spend? The reason I ask is there is a big music flea mkt. next Sun in Buffalo NY. That kind of gear usually shows up there. I am going, so I will be able to grab one if I see it. PM me and let me know what you think.

4. LWatford

LWatford

Jul 28, 2001
    Helena, AL
    I've got one that I might be interested in selling.