Looking for older Toneprint Editor versions

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Alex_H, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Alex_H

Alex_H

Aug 5, 2019
  2. Alex_H

Alex_H

Aug 5, 2019
    I searched the harddisk of my old PC and found this:

Last version of the toneprint editor that I had still on harddisk and that uses the "database.sqlite3" file in "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\TonePrint" is the version 4.1.10.

First version of the toneprint editor that I had still on harddisk and uses the weird "databaseV1.sqlite3" which is not readable by the SQLite browser is the version 4.2.03.

But I have no idea, if the version 4.1.10 is really the latest one, that uses the standard SQLite database.

3. hello Alexander
    I much appreciated your google sheet deciphering the spectracomp artists presets. I recently bought the Hypergravity and HoF2.
    I struggle to make happen the 3 tricks you posted in TC Electronics: How to get the setting of an artist toneprint and how to save them
    The trick 3) does not work for me with the 4.3.02 current version .
    none of these toneprint editor old versions is recent enough to show the Hof 2 as an available device. link ‪Toneprint editor old versions‬‏ - Google Drive
    I still have to dig in the xml files modification described in the trick 2)
    Do you have some more recent than mine toneprint editor version to share ? Something between 4.0 and 4.3.02 current version?

4. jefkritz

jefkritz

Oct 20, 2007
    iowa city, IA
    This is amazing, especially with the google drive link! Will mess with this later, would love to be able to see what's going on under the hood on some of those artist presets...