1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for Pattitucci

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Basso Gruvitas, Jan 9, 2002.

1. Basso Gruvitas

Basso Gruvitas Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth TX
    Hey guys,
    Does anyone have a copy of John Pattitucci's very first CD? It was about a 1987 release on the GRP label. The thing is, this CD is no longer in print...and I can't find it ANYWHERE!!

He played about 99% electric on that CD; with a lineup including Dave Weckl, Michael Brecker, and Chic Corea on 1 or 2 tracks.

If you have this CD, let me know. I would like to have a copy, or buy yours, or burn a CD copy, or whatever.

Thanks.

2. mark beem

mark beem I'm alive and well. Where am I? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Have you checked on eBay???? A good place to find the "hard to find" stuff...

3. Basso Gruvitas

Basso Gruvitas Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth TX
    I've looked in the past w/o success. It's not a common release, so it's hard to come by.

4. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Actually, IF I recall...it's about 50/50, ain't it?
    If I had a burner I'd help you out(there's stuff I want that's OOP, too. It's sucks!). ;)

5. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I've tried to get this without luck as well - Amazon said that it was unobtainable, although it is listed on their site - took them 3 months from when I placed the order, to tell me, as well!! :rolleyes: