Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for people to jam with

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassPanther, Jun 23, 2002.

1. I'm currently in Fort Sill, OK for the next five months for training (Army) . I've been playing bass for over a year now and I'm looking to start playinig music with other people to take that step up with. I play heavy metal/hard rock music, (i.e. Metallica, Pantera, etc.) and I'm looking for musicians with similar tastes.

I'd really like to start a band with two basses, guitar and drums...but for now I'm just looking to jam.

Anyone know some places in the Fort Sill (Lawton) area or live in the area that are interested? Email me @ MooreThePanther@aol.com or PM me here and we'll chat

BTW: I know where I'm at, so hold back on the jokes ok?

2. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
  3. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Get your butt off the computer and away from the bass and practice your fire-missions and plotting boards!!!;)

4. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    moved to miscellanious

5. I practice them enough during the day. I need to do something else besides study and drink.

BTW, Rangers may lead the way but Field Artillery is the KING OF BATTLLE baby!

You've got my respect though. I'll be sure to drink one for ya buddy.