Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for Percussionist / Drummer (London, UK)

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by wulf, Oct 17, 2005.

1. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    My band, The Elusive Teeth, are presently looking for a new percussionist / drummer. The guy we previously had filling the role has had something else come up which means he doesn't currently have enough time to commit to the band but we've loved what he has been able to add to the songs.

We perform mainly original material at open mic nights across South and South East London - this is a "we love making music and listening to other people do the same" affair, not an "imminent record deal / lots of playing gigs" one. We rehearse most Sunday evenings at a pub in Mitcham, where we also host a monthly open mic of our own on the last Thursday of every month.

The ideal person will be creative and be able to add a range of percussion sounds (and perhaps other flavours, such as backing vocals or other instruments) to the songs. If you're interested or know anyone who might be, please drop me a line or come along and check us out (see the gigs page on the band website for places we're playing).

Questions are also welcome here (not least because it gives me a free bump ;) ).

Cheers,

Wulf

2. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Good morning (bump!)

Wulf