1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for pot.... (audio pot... of course) Dual 500K gangled linear audio...

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by iareplaythebass, May 3, 2004.

  1. Allright,
    I've got the agi obp3 and I'm wanting to sweep the mids, but I haven't been able to find the pot required.... it's a dual 500K linear taper pot... some descriptions i've seen have refered to it as "ganged" too. If anyone knows where I can find this pot, let me know!
    Also, where can I get an adjustable nut similar to those warwick uses?
  2. nobody?
  3. ubersam


    Oct 12, 2000
  4. pilotjones

    pilotjones Supporting Member

    Nov 8, 2001
    Wrong one. That is a twin audio taper, such as used for two volumes or bass and treble.

    What he needs is a ganged dual pot, linear taper.

    Maybe Aguilar could direct you somewhere?
  5. I called aguilar and they sent me to www.mouser.com They had it at a very cheap price actually. It was under 3... Kinda funny that the shipping cost more than the part! :smug:

    Thanks PJ...

    Now, the adjustable nut.... Anyone? ;)