1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looking for price range on a used Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 String.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ThumperCI6, Dec 22, 2000.

1. Please reply if you know of anyone who is trying to sell a 1997-2000 Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4 string bass. I have been playing for almost a year this Christmas with my Fender P-Bass, and have started a Punk Rock Christian band and am looking for a good strong bass. Please Email me any prices you think are reasonable for used Ernie Ball MM bass.

2. snyderz

snyderz Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    There are a couple beautiful Stingray fretless on ebay right now in the $800.00 range. I'd say $800 to $1000 is about in the ballpark.
    Doc

3. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    I agree with snyderz, between $800 and $1000.
    Although Brad Johnson could probably find `ya one for $1.98 :p

Here's another source: http://www.gbase.com .
    Put "Stingray" in the Model field, choose "Bass Guitars" from the Type field, then "Search".

Happy Hunting! :)

4. Gard

Gard

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    Beaver Felton at Bass Central always has a pretty full selection of both new and used EB StingRays and Sterlings on hand. Contact him at http://basscentral.com and see what he's got handy. Don't look at the website for stock info, it's usually a bit behind, just email him from there or get the phone number and call. They're very reliable, safe as can be for mail-order.

5. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    I think you can find one in the $700 to $900 dollar range.
    I just paid $699 for this beuty on the right 97 Stingray 4 Vintage sunburst with 3 band EQ, she sounds SWEET!

[​IMG]