1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for some pots

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by full_bleed, Mar 18, 2006.

  1. full_bleed


    May 27, 2005
    I'm looking for a place to buy spring loaded push/pull pots. They are basically the same as normal push/pull pots exccept all you really do is push them and they go down and then you push them again and they pop up. So I guess technically it's not a push/pull but a push/push. I will need it for the volume knob on a gibson sg. I'm going to have them wired so that when it's Up = series wiring and Down = Parallel wiring. I heard that some older ibanez guitars came with them. Thanks for any help guys.
  2. Frank Martin

    Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

    Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Look around in some electronics stores for Push/Push DPDT pots.
    Why do you want push/push? How do you put on a knob?
  3. Linas


    Jan 6, 2005
  4. full_bleed


    May 27, 2005

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.