1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for suggestions for an affordable pedalboard power supply

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Polkatronixx, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Polkatronixx

Polkatronixx

Jan 28, 2019
    Hornchurch
    I am looking to get a pedal board. I have seen a few power supplies that look great, but they tend to be a bit pricey. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about inexpensive power supplies?

There are a lot of Chinese-made power supplies (Caline/Donner/Ammoon) on Amazon, but I got burned when I bought a Muslady pedal a few months back, so I am a bit cautious.

Any suggestions?

2. MXR dc-brick works for me. Depending on how many pedals and what power you need the MXR iso-mini could work too. Both are in the $79- $99 price range.

Polkatronixx likes this.
  3. Polkatronixx

Polkatronixx

Jan 28, 2019
    Hornchurch
    Thanks! I was considering that or the Tone City Substation. I guess it just comes down to how much disposable income I have when I end up doing this.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021