Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for Tab: Carcass man!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by merlin, Sep 10, 2000.

1. OK I hate posting such a thread, and many of you hate reading them. I was wondering where I could get a bass tab for Carcass's "Buried Dreams"? Or even a chart with music, as tabs suck! lol. But i'd be happy if someone could point me in the right direction.

If someone knows how to play it, give us an email so that this thread can be deleted.

Cheers.

Merls

2. Here's a question for you. What does Carcass tune to? Answer that question and you have the key to figuring out the song. Here's a hint: the first note of the song is what they tune the bottom string to. Figure it out yourself!

3. Have you heard carcass? my my. Its got lines that of Cannibal Corpse. again.. my my my. :D

4. Have I heard Carcass? HA I grew up on that. I love heartwork. Especially the lyrics, "Prognathous gears grind, So diligent and serrated they mesh". Did you know that "Blind Bleeding the Blind" is about Macbeth? (out damn spot, out) Way more talented than Cannibal Corpse. You can figure those songs out, man. I could. Just get the tuning they use down. If you like metal you are S.O.L. as far as tabs go. No one makes underground metal tabs, especially for bass. <p>
    Help yourself out and figure it out. What part are you having trouble with?

5. Did you know that the sculpture on the "Heartwork" album is by H.R. Giger. He made the original artwork for "Alien" the movie. He designed the Aliens, man! Check out his work, I have a coffeetable book collection of his. Very dark artwork, very cool, kind of phallic, though.