looking for the name of a 19' effect I saw once on a gig

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by flea2010, Oct 10, 2004.

1. I once used at a gig the equipment of the bassplayer of the main act and there I saw a small 19'' multieffect.

I think it only had compressor,distortion, chorus and one other effect in it, only a few buttons to turn (sorry, my english is very bad :meh: ),
    and no display at all (my memory might be wrong here)
    it was all black and white and 1 unit high.
    with it the player had two simple pedals with 2 buttons each for bypass only.

does anybody know this effect or knows a similar (very simple) thing like that?
    I would like to know it's name, because I really would like to buy on multi like that

thank you very much for your help
  2. well, 19' means 19 feet, which is very big... are you talking about a rack unit or a floor unit?
  3. hm, seems to be very difficult to figure out, that 19' should mean 19'' and so it's probably a rack unit :rolleyes:

and, why should a floor unit have two extra pedals with bypass :confused:

but not all people are that clever, so I will correct that typo :D
  4. Rvl

Dec 23, 2003
    Aomori Japan
  5. thank you for your answer, but that wasn't the one I remember.
    anyone else an idea?
  6. there are lots of floor units with multiple pedals, brainiac. excuse me for not intuiting what you meant via your poor english and vague description. :rolleyes:
  7. I'm pretty sure your german is much better than my english, so...

Also, ich denke trotzdem, dass ziemlich klar ist, dass man mit gutem gewissen auf dieser welt kein 19' effekt-gerät findet und es daher mehr als klar ist, dass ich 19'' gemeint habe!

also es geht hier defintiv um ein rack-effekt-gerät

description better?
  8. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    OK, do you want help or not? which is it?
  9. okay, I apologise for everything
    I start again :)

I'm looking for a multi-effect I saw once.
    It was 19 inches wide and mounted in a rack.
    I think it was only one unit high, all black and white, no display and had only four effects in it (chorus,distortion,compression and one other I don't remember)
    along with it the player who used it had two pedals, with two knobs for bypass each, nothing else on the floor.
    this is all I remember, and maybe I'm wrong in some details.

please help me :cool: