Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for this bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by thebeef, Mar 6, 2005.

1. thebeef

thebeef

Mar 3, 2005
    I am looking for a very specific design. It may not even exist. Hopefully it does because I really dont want to have it custom made.

Anyway, Im looking for a 5 string electric bass that is shaped like a Beatle Bass/Violin Bass. It must be fretless and I prefer it be hollowbody. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Am I asking for too many specific features? Id love to hear input on where to find one or on sites that I might find something like this on.

2. I hate to be the one to break it to you but, if you aren't prepared to have it custom made and it doesn't already exist, you need to prepare yourself to be disappointed.

Sorry.

:meh: :confused: :meh: :confused:

3. thebeef

thebeef

Mar 3, 2005
    Thats why Im trying to find out if it does exist. Id prefer to find it already built. If I dont, then I will explore other options.

4. This probably doesnt exist for sale in any shop, but im sure SOMEONE has had this (or something similar) costom made before. I mean metallica have over 600 guitars, im sure someone is like them and has one!