Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Looking for uber high resolution bass photos...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Beav, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    I'm looking for some ultra high res photos of basses. I searched the forum and didn't find anything. I'm really looking for anything above 1000 pixels. If you can't post them, I can accept them via email.

kthxbye

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
  3. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    I'm a graphic artist (of sort) and I love to modifing basses.

4. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    nice.
    who made this bass?

MORE MORE MORE please

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
  6. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    man ...
    i almost thought that's a foderaaa
    a replica? :)

how's r1000 thru avatar 210?

7. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The amp rig is very good-nice and clean without being "crystal" clean-except my Carvin's falling apart.

And no, it's not a Fodera replica-it actually doesn't look anything even remotely like a Fodera. It does look a bit like a Pedulla had a baby with a Ken Smith though.

8. I have a nice Bossa that was my desktop wallpaper for a bit. PM me with your email. It's a 1024x768 picture.

Also try http://www.bunnybass.com. They used to have hundreds (literally) of really nice hi-rez pix out there.

9. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
  10. send bassmanatlarge a PM, he has a super high resolution picture of JazzAd's JAF, actual file size is over 100MB!!

11. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    Here's a link to a 1.14 mb high-res (300 dpi) picture of John Myung's signature Yamaha RBXJM2 in Plum Pearl Metallic. Hope it's of use.

12. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  13. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio

I am gassin so hard for one of his basses man. Cleveland music is the only dealer for them that I know off and their price tags on them are really really steep. God, the feeling off them in your hands,the action, its so unbelieveable. How much did yours sell for if you dont mind me askin? PM me if you want so the thread dont get hijacked.

14. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
  15. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
  16. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Got one for you, but it's too big to post here.

17. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    There's several places around Cleveland with them-Heights Guitars had half a dozen, there's another place not far from Hill's shop, and they usually have some at the shop with an amp if you want to try them. Give Jon Hill a call-he can tell you where to find them, and I'm not sure if it's still going on, but the shop was selling demo models at very low prices a while back.

I sold mine for a little under $2000. He's not a 'well known' luthier so many people and shops were skeptical about buying it, which is a shame because his basses are great. What I got for it is pretty fair for the market right now though, as EVERYONE seems to have to sell their basses cheap right now-I've seen a couple MTDs that are even selling for around or under $2000, and they've got one of the best reps in the bass industry.