1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

looking to get a single cut

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by frankenjazz, Apr 18, 2010.

1. frankenjazz

frankenjazz

Jan 2, 2010
    hey all, heres the situation, in the next year or so i plan on getting a custom made bass, i am looking to get modern singlecut 6 string with 24 frets, stacked humbuckers, each with it own coiltap/series/parellel switch plus active passive switch with a 18v 3 band eq with a push/pull mid freq selector, and that retains the passive tone when all the eq knobs are set flat. cosmetically if the money was avaliable i would want a nice top with matching pickup covers and knobs but its completely not necessary, and it would ideally have either a 34 or 33 inch scale and my budget would have to be a max of $3,500-$3,600. so the question i put out there is, does anyone have any suggestions for companys that can make this happen and pickup and preamp suggestions

2. lowfreq33

lowfreq33

Jan 27, 2010
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amplification
    Benavente does a very nice singlecut and they do very good work.