looks like dog sh**

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by flames, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flames

flames Guest

Jun 30, 2001
    my house
    im using the same idea when that guy (i forgot his name but it said boobies so i took the idead to get his one off teh ground)
    my question- are the dimarizo jazz5 pick ups are good for goin from to passive fat sound i want then to a heavy punchy and sometimes distorted sound
    i saw on the site it had the treble mid and bass levels and i like that because i use all three
    are these good for that? and should i get both neck and bridge or one of the other? maybe somebody has them and will anwser my qusetion this time!!
  2. so you think someone here who knows the answer to your question and has been scrolling past it because..............why, again?

if no one answered the question when it was in the subject heading, no one knows. now, you've taken out the one thing that will let people know wether or not they can help you, and you expect it to help?this thread will get even fewer hits, and will hopefully be closed very soon.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  3. It's not nice to do things like that. It annoys the populace. So I'm going to flex my mod muscles and close this thread. Please don't do this again.

Rock on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.