1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looky what I did!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by LowEZ, Nov 2, 2013.

1. LowEZ

LowEZ Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Central NJ
    Stupid big toe. Not even opposable, what good are they? That's the last time I try to descend a flight of stairs while sleeping.

toe.

2. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    ouch !!

3. Yes, ouch!

I've heard that's a slow healing bone. Thumbs and toes. Our big toes are pretty important actually. A friend of mine in high school shot his big toe off while hunting and it destroyed a promising soccer career. He'd had been scouted by obscure colleges before that. His balance was trashed for a couple of years even after it had healed.

Make sure you read up on stuff that keeps bones from healing. Smoking is one.

4. Broke my small toe a couple years back, and that was enough of a pain, big toe's going to be worse! Be careful on it and good luck with a speedy recovery!

5. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    What good are they? Try balancing sturdily without them. ;)

Oh, and OUCH!

6. LowEZ

LowEZ Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Central NJ
    Looks like I didn't do a very good job of balancing with the ones I have. :)

I've broken pinky toes before, this is considerably different. Tremendously more painful.

Thanks for the good wishes, all. Things could always be worse.

7. Ouch.

At least you did the job right. :(

Take care of it.

edg

8. Thomas Kievit

Thomas Kievit Guest

May 19, 2012
    It's a good thing you don't play bass guitar with your feet ;)

9. I'll try not to step on your toes!

10. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    Ouchy! My wife broke one her pinky toes about a week ago. It's still achy for her.

11. you have 9 others