Loooper vs. Keeley

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by teedub, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    I hastily decided on a Keeley Looper, when I stumbled upon the Loooper. For more than half the price (shipping the Keeley to Canada would cost another $30, Loooper is only $6), I can get a Loooper A/B switcher (for use as a Tuner/Mute).

Any thoughts on Keeley vs. Loooper apart from the price?

I've sent an e-mail to Keeley with a request to cancel my current order, and I am 100% sure that I'm going for the Loooper pedal if they OK the cancelation. The Loooper seems the way to go, based on price alone, though I've read they are ALSO great pedals.....

Just want someone else's opinion.
  2. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    loooper is pretty awesome, David is a great guy and will work with you to get the best. I just ordered my second item from him yesterday.
  3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Same box, same stuff inside. No difference whatsoever.
  4. Price surely IS a difference, but it's good thing to know that they're essentially the same.

I hope the Keeley group gets back to me early tomorrow...........
  5. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE
    FWIW, I think Dave at loooper.com is on vacation so there may be a longer than usual wait.

Also check out loop-master.com for similar products/prices.
  6. I e-mailed him, and he's just arrived back! I placed my order and am thrilled!

Loop Master was more expensive based on shipping. The $6 shipped from Loooper was EXTREMELY good.

Thanks again for all your input!

BTW, Keeley was SUPER great about the whole thing, and was VERY encouraging towards Loooper products.

Next up......Keeley Compressor!
  7. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE

Robert is a stand up guy and loooper makes a quality product, you'll be thrilled.