Loop stations

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Ian the bassist, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I'm looking into possibly getting a loop station in the near future. I would just like it for messy around with and possibly solo's, the way Victor Wooten sometimes layers them.

The only question I have is, when you're layering the tracks down. Is it possible to then switch to a distorted sound, without making all the other tracks distorted.

Was messing around with my mates rc 2. Loved it. But would want to add in distorted lead/ other effects over a standard bass grove, without effecting the track playing.

Cheers

2. just put your distortion before the loop station in your chain

3. Insomniac's right... put the loop station at the end of your signal chain and you can use any effect to lay down a loop, then turn it off and use another effect for another loop.

5sg.

4. Oh. That simple. haha. Cheers lads. Appreciate it

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021